Registered Delegates - Click Here
Non registered delegates - Click Here
Emerging from COVID-IR: New Practices and Trends for 2021 & Beyond
In AIRA’s 20th year we paused for the pandemic, recognised a new IR normal and the role it plays within listed entities. Listen to this webinar to hear leaders in investor relations and capital markets at the AIRA 2020 Half-Day Virtual Conference as they address the key learnings from this challenging year. Discover emerging mega trends, new practices, and find the IR silver lining from 2020 to enrich your IR strategy in 2021 and Beyond.
- Regulatory Update
- Global Outlook: Post-Pandemic Themes and Megatrends
- IR of the Future: How will the Pandemic Shape Best Practice?
- Emerging Trends in Capital Markets. How has the Pandemic Changed the way they Operate?
- Navigating ESG & Stewardship through the COVID Lens: What are the Emerging Trends?
- DAVID AKERS | Head of Investor Relations, The a2 Milk Company Limited
- JILL CAMPBELL | Group General Manager Investor Relations, ANZ Banking Group Limited
- MANS CARLSSON-SWEENY | Head of ESG Research, Ausbil Investment Management Limited, Australia
- LOU CAPPARELLI | Manager, Sustainable Portfolios and Governance, UniSuper
- SAMEER CHOPRA | Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- ANN DIAMANT | Senior Vice President – Investor Relations, Oil Search Limited
- KELLY HIBBINS | Group Head of Investor Relations, Ramsay Health Care
- KATE HOWITT | Portfolio Manager, Fidelity
- TIM KING | Chief Investment Officer, Melior Investment Managemen
- MELANIE KIRK | Head of Investor Relations, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- TRISTAN LOVEGROVE | Group Investor Relations Officer, BHP Group Limited
- ROSS MOFFAT | Head of Investor Relations, Telstra Corporation Limited
- CRISPIN MURRAY | Head of Equities, Pendal Group
- GORDON ORR | Strategic Advisor, Morrow Sodali and Non-Executive Director | Meituan Dianping, Lenovo, Swire Pacific and EQT
- JANINE RYAN | Chief Compliance Officer, ASX
- MATT SHERWOOD | Head of Investment Strategy | Perpetual Investments - Multi Asset, Perpetual Limited
- DAVID THODEY AO | Chair, XERO Limited
- GREG YANCO | Executive Director, Markets, Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
This material remains the Copyright of AIRA and cannot be reproduced or
distributed in anyway without the Association's written consent.