Brambles companies help move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Our 345 million pallets, crates and containers are continuously in motion, forming the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs more than 12,000 people and operates in over 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com
Are you an up and coming, ambitious and dynamic Investment Analyst or Investor Relations professional looking to join a global ASX listed organisation and take the next step in your career?
As a valued part of the Investor Relations and Communications team, your role will be to support the Head of Investor Relations in implementing and managing Investor Relations (IR) strategy, programs, and initiatives. This role will have high exposure internally including interactions with the Board, CEO and CFO. Based at our Head Office in Sydney CBD, this role reports directly to the Vice President, Investor Relations and External Communications (based in London).
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Management and generation of content for Brambles external communications including press releases, external presentations, annual report, and the IR content on the external website
- Key point of contact for the Australian market, delivering company messages and information to financial market participants
- Implement IR strategy and programs (including results announcements, investment market briefings, operational visits and other key company announcements)
- Prepare ASX releases and presentation material for interim and final results announcements, investor conferences, strategic updates, investment market briefings and other ad hoc events and announcements
- Conduct in-depth analysis of customer, industry and financial market trends to make recommendations in relation to Brambles’ IR strategy
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Business, Accounting or a related area
- Experience in investor relations or as analyst in the financial markets
- An understanding of business financial and accounting concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present confidently to senior internal stakeholders as well as external investors and analysts
- Strong analytical skills with some exposure to financial modelling
- A proactive and curious mindset
Preferred Level of Work Experience
5 - 7 years
Brambles is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to developing a diverse workforce in which everyone is treated fairly, with respect, and has the opportunity to contribute to business success while realising his or her potential. This means harnessing the unique skills and experience that each individual brings and we do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Individuals fraudulently misrepresenting themselves as Brambles or CHEP representatives have scheduled interviews and offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to commit identity theft or solicit money. Brambles and CHEP never conduct interviews via online chat or request money as a term of employment. If you have a question as to the legitimacy of an interview or job offer, please contact us at [email protected]