About the Company
Mineral Resources (MRL) is an innovative, fast paced, and leading
mining services company with a growing world-class portfolio of mining
operations across multiple commodities. The foundation of our business
has been built from a contracting heritage, a strong work ethic and the
care for our people. This capability has enabled significant success and
continued expansion across all aspects of the business.
With this growth comes a rare opportunity to join the senior
management team and provide your input to the continued success of the
About the Role
Due to an internal promotion, MRL are seeking to appoint an Investor Relations Manager.
You will lead and develop the MRL investor relations programme by
providing effective two-way communications between the company, the
financial community, shareholders, potential investors, and other
relevant constituencies by integrating finance, communications,
marketing and securities law compliance. This will be done with your
influential advocacy skills for MRL, supporting the executive team for
investor relation activities.
In this position you’ll:
- Develop and maintain an investor relations programme that promotes MRL
- Broaden the exposure of MRL to financial markets, particularly internationally
- To provide input and perspective on capital management activities
including debt structure, project evaluation, M&A, dividend policy
and buyback opportunities
- Be responsible for the drafting of all ASX releases for quarterly,
half yearly, full year results and associated presentation material. Not
just as one replaceable cog in a mining machine, but as a change maker.
- Provide support to the leadership team & Directors when engaging with shareholders and proxy advisors
Tracking these achievements gives you runs on the board and a clear
path towards your next challenge or project. At MRL, we want you to
celebrate your wins and see the next step clearly.
Giving you the freedom to reimagine how things work? MRL would.
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong drive and commitment to add financial value as part of a broader team
- Significant analytical capabilities to identify business issues and provide solutions
- Capacity for flexible and adaptive responses to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to create persuasive investment advice and marketing material
- Ability to develop and conduct presentations
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional maturity
Finding value where others can’t
Our MRL team is full of big hitters, batting for the underdog, and finding value where others can’t.
Our success relies on the ability of our people to think differently,
work smarter, and find hidden efficiencies. It’s how we define
innovation and what gives our people the power to grow and scale a
Then there’s how we do it. We know how our people get the best out of
themselves and checking off a to-do list designed under heavy layers of
bureaucracy just isn’t it.
Here you get noticed when you maximise opportunities and build a better project, a better team, or a better workday.
And then there’s the extra benefits
We look after our people because they look after our business.
That means a range of additional benefits for choosing MRL, including:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- Employee discounts and offers
- Physical and mental health programs
- Salary packaging
Ready for your next challenge? Make a fresh start with MRL.
MRL is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Click here to submit your application.