20 Questions - Multiple Choice
||All questions have been derived from the presentations, course notes
and reference materials provided in the online modules or delivered on
Day 1 of the Diploma course.The questions address issues which an IR
person would deal with on a day-to-day basis and should understand as a
component of the IR function, strategy or best practice.Questions for
the online exam will be selected randomly and may appear in any order
based on the suite of seven modules of the online course:
- Module 1: Introduction to the Practice of Investor Relations
- Module 2: Introduction to Capital Markets
- Module 3: Investors and their Drivers
- Module 4: Introduction to Shareholder Targeting
- Module 5: The Language of the Capital Markets
- Module 6: The Regulatory Environment
- Module 7: Priorities of an Annual Investor Relations Program
To view a sample question, please CLICK HERE.
|Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Only students who have completed the seven online modules or Day 1 of
the Diploma of Investor Relations are eligible to sit this online
Students have 6 months from the date they enrol for the Certificate
course to sit the exam. Outside of that time, students are required to
undertake the full 7-module course again at their own cost.
70% - Candidates will be notified immediately of their result on
completing the exam. The online exam is marked automatically and a
simple pass or fail result generated.
In the case that a candidate does not achieve the 70% pass mark,
there is one exam re-sit allowed. Candidates who are eligible to re-sit
the exam will be invited to do so once a date has been set.
$368.50 (incl GST, includes one re-sit, should it be required) Note
the fee for the (optional) exam is an additional cost. It is not
included in the purchase of the 7 online modules.
Candidates must elect a date when enrolling to sit the Certificate
online exam. The exam can be completed at any time between 9am and 5pm
on the elected date
Exam dates set for 2020 are as follows:
- Wednesday, 29 January 2020 (enrolments required no later than 15 January 2020)
- Friday, 21 February 2020 (enrolments required no later than 7 February 2020)
- Friday, 13 March 2020 (enrolments required no later than 1 March 2020)
- Thursday, 9 April 2020 (enrolments required no later than 30 March 2020)
- Thursday, 14 May 2020 (enrolments required no later than 30 April 2020)
- Monday, 15 June 2020 (enrolments required no later than 1 June 2020)
- Tuesday, 14 July 2020 (enrolments required no later than 1 July 2020)
- Wednesday, 19 August 2020 (enrolments required no later than 5 August 2020)
- Wednesday, 23 September 2020 (enrolments required no later than 9 September 2020)
- Wednesday, 28 October 2020 (enrolments required no later than 14 October 2020)
- Friday, 13 November 2020 (enrolments required no later than 2 November 2020)
- Monday, 7 December 2020 (enrolments required no later than 28 November 2020)
TO DOWNLOAD THE 2020 CERTIFICATE EXAM ENROLMENT FORM, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
TO DOWNLOAD THE SUPERVISOR'S GUIDE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
For further information about the Certificate of Investor Relations,
please contact the AIRA Secretariat by telephone on +61 2 9872 9100 or