12 Questions - Multiple choice
AIRA's learning management system will select questions randomly from a question pool.
- AIRA's Diploma of Investor Relations (content and reference materials v2020)
- AIRA three online Investor Relations Advanced Professional Development courses
- Professional reading as expected of an executive
- Exam Content:
Exam questions have been developed:
- to identify themes from AIRA courses (for example, timely disclosure / materiality)
- to provide context of situations that have occurred over the last two years (not identified).
- allow candidates to make a judgement proposing a view that would be legal, ethical, accepted by the market and in the best interests of the company.
- Pass Mark:
65% (Applicants will be notified immediately on completing the exam of their result.)
The examination fee is included in the Certified Investor Relations Program application fee. This includes an allowance for up to one
re-sit should a student need require it.
- Exam Eligibility Criteria:
Only candidates who have completed all elements of AIRA's Certified Investor Relations Program are eligible to sit this examination.
Candidates have 12 months from the date they attend the course to sit the online exam.
Outside of that time, candidates are required to undertake the full Program again at their own cost.
On being awarded the AIRA Certified Investor Relations Officer professional designation, a candidate is able to use the post-nominals CIRO (AIRA).
- Exam Supervision:
To allow candidates to complete the AIRA Certified Investor Relations Officer examination without the need for a nominated supervisor, the
exam will be conducted using ProctorFree Software – an on-demand student
authentication system for online testing. Software will be required to
be downloaded ahead of starting the exam. To do this simply follow the
instructions that pop up on your screen once you've entered the exam
Please note, to undertake the exam you will require a computer that has:
- Please note, multiple screens are NOT permitted.
Once you have completed and submitted the exam, please click
“FINISH” on the ProctorFree video image to stop the software. You may
wish to uninstall the software once you have completed the exam.
The terms of the use for this software are bound the following Privacy Terms and Conditions: