About the Sell-Side Awards
AIRA introduced four new awards at the 2015 Best Practice Investor Relations Awards & Gala dinner in order to recognise the contribution of the sell-side, in particular, corporate access and sales teams in enhancing the practice of investor relations across Australasian listed entities.
The four Awards to be conferred at this year’s dinner are:
- Best Offshore or Domestic Equities Conference/Corporate Access Day
- Best Corporate Access by an Australasian Broker
- Best Overall Australasian Sales Desk/Service Provider
- Best Australasian Retail Broker
An online survey was distributed to heads of investor relations from ASX 200 companies who will be asked to score each broking house at out of 10 for each of the awards. When scoring brokers, consideration should be given to the award criteria and your decision should
be based on your experience over the last twelve months.
The following points eliminate any uncertainty around vote stacking:
- Each Listed Entity is permitted to score each broker once for each award - the system is set up to support this
- We ask participants to score each stock out of 10
- A minimum number of responses is required for qualification in each award category
- We are using a mean score to determine winners